Membership of the Society is on an annual basis, at the following rates:
- £25 for those in employment
- £20 for those who are unwaged
- £5 for students, in full- or part-time study at a recognised institution.
- A regular Leavis Society newsletter delivered by email or in hard copy in the post (UK only)
- Access to the Members only area of the website, including unpublished lectures and other scholarly resources on Leavis by Society members and others
- Advance information about events
- Reduced registration fees for Society conferences and other events
- Discounts on selected publications.
Members are also welcome to attend Society committee meetings by invitation, to contribute ideas and expertise, and to submit items and news to the Newsletter.
Payment is by cheque (in pounds sterling) or by bank transfer. Instructions for completing each of these methods is contained in the Membership application/renewal form.